I realized that there are some information which I sent through email/sms did not reach to some of you. So when there is any email/ sms send by me/ vidhya/ whoever, which it’s very important msg about HT, can please reply to the msg and acknowledge its existence?
A sweet and simple word of “ok” will do. Just to let me/ the sender know that you have received the message.
Thanks.
Previously, I have sent the contact list of the current members of HT 2006-2007 to everyone. Did everyone receive that email? If not, please inform me.
To ensure everyone gets the message, i will update any info i send through email/sms in this blog. so you will know whether you got receive the messages or not.
uncomplicated music notes
9:10 PM
Noises
The Disclaimer
www.cassc-ht.blogspot.com
No RIPPING is allowed!!! Tag before you leave :)
Love me or hate me , your decision :) please CLICK HERE if you don't like :)
The Owner
; NP Harmonica Troupe ; Age: 38 ; Birth: 1969
Wishes
; performances ; gatherings ; cca points!!!
Hates
; long practices ; more practices ; complicated songs