Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hi Everyone,

I am PLEASED to let you all know that we will be having our intensive training from 4th April to 7th April from 1pm to 8pm in school. I know it is too much to eat into your public holiday on 6th April but that is the best time to get all of you down for practice. I will let you all know whether it is possible to have practice on Friday as I have to ask for SDAR’s permission first. This intensive training programme is COMPULSORY for all current members. Other than having school lessons, no excuse will be entertained. Graduates are also ENCOURAGED to join us because we really need your precious help to make the public performance come true. Therefore, please attend the trainings punctually.


All those who are going for AJC’s concert, please pass $6 to me on Wednesday. All current members must pay $10 choir’s public concert on the 28th April. Those who have not send me a copy of their timetable, please do so immediately. Thanks.

uncomplicated music notes
11:53 PM




Noises





The Disclaimer

www.cassc-ht.blogspot.com

No RIPPING is allowed!!!
Tag before you leave :)

Love me or hate me , your decision :)
please CLICK HERE if you don't like :)


The Owner
; NP Harmonica Troupe
; Age: 38
; Birth: 1969

Wishes
; performances
; gatherings
; cca points!!!

Hates
; long practices
; more practices
; complicated songs
Escapes
Past
Credits
Designer : theBENDANs
Brushes: Deviant Art
Do not remove credits !